Thank you for on boarding with Interactive Data for TradingExpert Pro
Please note, If you already have TradingExpert Pro installed from your trial period go to step 3. though 5. and follow the instructions. If you don't have the TradingExpert Pro installed follow all steps 1. through 5.
How to add your 2 sets of credentials (esignal and datafeed) into AIQ TradingExpert Pro
When you sign up for your eSignal/IDC data service, you receive 2 different sets of credentials to put in the AIQ TradingExpert Pro. The first set (eSignal) is for streaming realtime/delayed data and is available right after you activate your eSignal/IDC data service. The second set (DataFeed) follows 3-5 days later and allows you to download end of day data to update your locally stored ticker data. This is also covered in steps 3 and 5 above.
- Before you begin installing we recommend you close all open applications including programs such as Skype and firewall/security programs that may interfere or block the install.
- Locate the install file TEP95.exe, it will be in your downloads folder, or you can search for the file name.
- Right click on the file name, and select 'Run as Administrator'
- If prompted 'Do you want the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer' click Yes
- The installation process includes all the TradingExpert Pro 9.5 files required and includes 2 Microsoft Visual Studio components. The install will begin once the file has unpacked.
The video below shows the installation process. Please note it has no sound.
Upon completion of the install you will be ready to launch your TradingExpert Pro 9.5.