General Technical Issues
How do I stop my registration from expiring?We will need the registration number which can be found by opening the Main Menu. Click on Applications, Registration, click Yes to the message 'Do you wish to obtain a key number'. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the registration number and we will email back the key.
You can get updated list files from www.aiqsystems.com/lists.htm.
Below are the steps needed to get TradingExpert from one computer to another.
1. Copy the c:\wintes32 folder from the old computer to the new computer.
2. Click this link to install the current version of TradingExpert Pro http://www.aiqsystems.com/TradingExpertlease.html.
TradingExpert is not supported in a network environment.
You can get OBM and EDS samples at www.aiqsystems.com/tipshint.htm.
- Click on Start, Run (or Start and in the search box), Type Regedit.
- Double click Regedit to start the Registry Editor.
- Double click H-Key Local Machine.
- Double click Software.
- Double click WoWxxxNode.
- Double click AIQ Systems.
- Double click TradingExpert 32.
- Highlight Registration and then press the Delete key on your keyboard. Close the Registry Editor.
- Right click the TradingExpert Pro main menu icon on your desktop. Click on Properties, Compatibility and place a check in Run As Administrator. Click OK
- Open the main menu, click on Applications, Registration, Yes and email the key number to email@example.com
Go to www.aiqsystems.com/Dao.exe and run the install for DAO. That should clear up the problem.
Yes, go to http://www.aiqsystems.com/EDSTutorial.htm . This page has tutorials for every level of EDS user.